The SIP Awards is the only international spirits competition leveling the playing field for established brands and newcomers alike by enlisting consumers as judges.
We remain steadfast in our goal of providing one of the most reliable measures of beverage quality rating in the world. The SIP Awards is the only international spirits competition that delivers the opinions, thoughts and voices of the consumers to the general public.
As a judge you will evaluate a select group of 30+ spirits from around the world. Hor d’oeuvres will be served throughout the event.
We are looking for knowledgeable consumers to join our tasting panel of judges for our upcoming competition on April 27th, 2014 at the luxurious St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort located along the pristine shores of the Pacific Ocean in Dana Point, California. With views like none other and amenities fit for a king, this resort has been crowned with the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Award, and delivers an experience beyond expectation.
The cost to enlist as a 2014 SIP Awards spirit judge is $155. To be considered for this years event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Judges also will receive special discounted pricing on room rates. Learn more here: special room rates
*By registering to be a judge you agree to all of the terms listed at the bottom of this page. All applicants must be 21 years or older, and need to be available to attend the event at the time listed above. Please bring valid ID to be verified at the entrance to the event.
Please direct any questions about your application status or the event to email@example.comEmail us if you're interested in becoming a SIP Awards judge. (Can not be affiliated within the spirits industry in anyway)
Signup for our newsletter to be informed of our upcoming events.
- If any of your guests desire to participate in the tasting, refresh this page and have them separately register on this site. Every judge will need to be registered and approved.
- By attending this event or any event hosted by the SIP Awards, you acknowledge and agree that you may be photographed, videotaped or filmed by the SIP Awards, venue or an affiliate, and you consent to its use of your likeness, voice, actions and statements for promotional purposes without compensation to you.
- The SIP Awards condones responsible drinking. We highly recommend that you eat a large meal prior to the event. Always drink in moderation, you should not ingest all of the spirits that are served to you to sample, spit buckets will be provided.
- Some of the spirits that are served may have been produced, contain, or infused with ingredients that may be against certain individual’s belief system, preference or allergies. Since this is a blind tasting event, you will not be informed of any of the product’s ingredients in advance.
- You agree to either plan on having a designated sober individual or taxi service to drive you after the event. Contact information of a local taxi service will be available by request.
- This is simply an application, and not an invitation. We will review your application and notify applicants via email if they have been selected to be a judge. The free entrance to the “after party” is based on availability and the venue’s decision. Therefor SIP Awards can not guaranty admission for everyone.
- You agree to inform any guests you bring to the event of the conditions of attendance.