Enter your brand in the most prestigious spirit competition in the world. Please read rules on this page and the entry form carefully. Violation of the rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of fees and samples.
Questions can be directed to info@SIPAwards.com or by calling +1 (949)-420-0033.
April 24, 2015 –
• Any commercial spirits professionally produced that complies with the classification codes.
• The completed entry form, payment and samples must be received by April 24, 2015.
• There is no limit to the number of entries per producer.
• A spirit can be entered in multiple applicable categories (separate fees and bottle samples apply).
• To effectively level the playing field, brand representatives are NOT permitted to attend the tasting/judging event.
Questions? contact us
Confidentiality of Entry
We value your brand’s privacy; all entries are kept strictly confidential. Brands that do not win an award will not be listed on the website as a participant in the competition.
Forms, Fees, and Samples
The entry fee is $450 per spirit entry, $125 per design competition entry.
Please send the completed signed entry form (retain a copy for your records),
two 750ml/70cl sample bottles (or equivalent) per entry and payment (USD$) to:
c/o Legend Cellars
Irvine, CA 92606
All checks payable to: SIP AWARDS
Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Bank Wire (info), Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Paypal.
• Print on outer shipping box “Sample Materials / Not for Resale / Glass Enclosed”.
• Shipments of more than one box, indicate that the box is “Box 1 of 4,” “Box 2 of 4,” etc.
• For your convenience use our mailing label on your shipping package.
• All Samples must be shipped prepaid. SIP Awards does not pay import/duty fees.
• Please use your associated importer. If you do not have an importer, contact us for assistance.
• Local drop off is permitted during warehouse hours of Monday – Saturday from 10AM – 6PM (excluding major holidays). Be sure to clearly label on the packaging “SIP Awards” and your company info.
Spirits entered in the competition, and/or spirits shipped in error will become the property of The SIP Awards.
In light of Homeland Security regulations and laws regulating the shipment of alcoholic beverages, international shipments of alcohol must be cleared by a licensed broker with applicable importing privileges. International shipments typically require:
. . a. Registered FDA number
. . b. USA Customs Clearance Form (provided by logistic company)
. . c. Each bottle must be labeled: “For Trade Purposes Only. Not For Sale or Resale.”
International entrants that do not have a US importer, please submit the cola label waiver request form, so that we can obtain a COLA label waiver on your behalf from the TTB. Send the completed form to: USimporter@SIPAwards.com. Once submitted, your request can take up to 5 business days.
Additional terms and conditions are explained on the entry form. Learn more about the benefits of entering your spirits. Contact us with any questions. To learn more about upcoming events, details on future competitions, and registration reminders, signup for our newsletter.