Enter your brand in the most prestigious spirit competition in the world. Please read rules on this page and the entry form carefully.
Questions can be directed to info@SIPAwards.com or by calling +1 (949)-420-0033.
Spirit Entries / Packaging Design Entries / Non-Alcoholic Beverage Entries
Learn what makes SIP Awards different
May 16, 2016 –
May 22, 2016 –
June 7, 2016 –
Eligibility and Conditions
• Any commercial spirits professionally produced that complies with the classification codes.
• Your entry form, payment, and samples need to arrive by May 16, 2016.
• There is no limit to the number of entries per producer.
• A spirit can be entered in multiple applicable categories (separate fees and bottle samples apply).
• The Competition reserves the right to photograph and reproduce any product entered in the Competitions in catalogs, posters, publications or on our website. Each entrant assents to this condition.
• Awards will be made on a merit basis. The judges will not grant an award when, in their opinion, an entry is not worthy of an award.
• Each entry will, within reason and at the discretion of the Managing Director, be evaluated within a peer group of similar spirits. However, the Director reserves the right to arrange categories as they see fit in light of the number of entries.
• To effectively level the playing field, brand representatives are NOT permitted to attend the tasting/judging event.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF ENTRY
We value your brand’s privacy; all entries are kept strictly confidential. Brands that do not win an award will not be listed on the website as a participant in the competition.
Spirits (categories 100-799) – $450 per brand entry
Cocktail Mixers and other non-alcoholic (category 800s) – $275 per brand entry
Packaging/Bottle Design (category 900s) – $125 per individual/series entry
Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Bank Wire, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Paypal.
All checks payable to: SIP Awards
Spirits (categories 100-799) – Enclose two (2) 750 ml bottles per entry, or (2) 700 ml bottles, or three (3) 500 ml bottles (or equivalent).
Cocktail Mixers and other non-alcoholic (category 800s) – Enclose two (2) 750 ml bottles per entry, or (2) 700 ml bottles, or three (2) 500 ml bottles (or equivalent).
Packaging/Bottle Design (category 900s) – Enclose one (1) bottle per Individual Entry; for Series Entries, one (1) bottle of each product in the series.
• For your convenience use our mailing label on your shipping package.
• Print on outer shipping box “Sample Materials / Not for Resale / Glass Enclosed”.
• Shipments of more than one box, indicate that the box is “Box 1 of 4,” “Box 2 of 4,” etc.
• All Samples must be shipped prepaid. SIP Awards does not pay import/duty fees.
• Please use your associated importer. If you do not have an importer, see below for info.
• Local drop off is permitted during warehouse hours of Monday – Saturday from 10AM – 6PM (excluding major holidays). Be sure to clearly label on the packaging “SIP Awards” and your company info.
Send the completed signed Entry Form (retain a copy for your records), Samples and Payment (USD$) to:
c/o Legend Cellars
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: +1 (949) 420-0033
Spirits entered in the competition, and/or spirits shipped in error will become the property of SIP Awards.
SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S.:
If you are using your U.S. importer, they should follow the above instructions for domestic shipping. If you are NOT using a U.S. importer, you MUST contact our import partner, Park Street Imports LLC, to avoid shipping delays.
ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FORM TO SIP AWARDS VIA EMAIL (info@SIPAwards.com), PLEASE CONTACT PARK STREET VIA EMAIL OR PHONE:
Park Street Imports LLC
SUBJECT: SIP Awards Import Assistance
PHONE: +1 (305) 967-7440 ext. 563
CONTACT: Cristina Caballero
Park Street will assist you in obtaining all necessary import documentation and supply you with detailed instructions for properly preparing and labeling your shipment. Please note that the COLA waiver takes up to 7-10 business days for approval back from the TTB. SIP Awards is not responsible for customs duty charges or fees.
DO NOT SHIP YOUR SPIRITS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE IMPORT DOCUMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS FROM PARK STREET
Additional terms and conditions are explained on the entry form. Contact us with any questions. To learn more about upcoming events, details on future competitions, and registration reminders, signup for our newsletter.